Monday, October 17, 2011

Art And So Much More!

 If you don't already know Tallahassee is the capitol of Florida, home of Florida State U. and a fun city.  My 2 nieces live there  (about a 4 hour drive north of me) . I went up for a birthday celebration for one  (Denise)  who just happened to be born on my birthday many moons ago next week. 
   This weekend was the Pumpkin Festival in Havana, small town near the Georgia border,  and was  just one of the things we did. 
  Antique shopping, funnel cakes,  General Store, the best weather.  
Then onto Railroad Square Art Park, where I am posting pictures. It's close to the University, pictures  tell the story, so won't go into it.   Suffice it to say I had the best weekend I've had in years.  
Thanks Michele and Denise..   hugs,  Aunt Barbra  
         P.S. and the house I want to live in...

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fab weekend!
    So pleased for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the kind of weekend I would so enjoy! Wish my own daughters enjoyed doing that kind of stuff! If I ever get to FL, BJ, we're going to have to paint the art world red!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated and I'll be returning the visit. !! BJ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...