Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Come In !

Some Supplies 
Where I paint .

                           
  
I don't know why artists including myself  love to look into other places where we paint and do all the crazy 'stuff' we do.
 So thought I'd give you a peek into that room . Alright , so I cleaned it up a bit for you.  !!!
  A screen seperates the painting area from where I might do my journals and paper art. This is a small  home, but has a long attached  side room  with a ceramic floor.  . Computer, phone, cats all in here. Thanks for visiting and come back again.. I'll put the coffee or tea  on.    BJ

6 comments:

  1. Well hello, Barbra J!

    Thank you for showing me where you create, it is fabulous! So inspiring, too!

    I love all the pencil crayons and markers in the first photo!

    Come and have a peek at my blog if you would like!

    Ciao Bella!

    Bella Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you fessed up to cleaning up!!!!
    What a fabulous area you have. Every time I start to clean up I seem to make a bigger mess! But I keep trying. Hope you are doing ok. Losing Angie is so hard on ones heart. I know all to well. But I always say they put a happy memory in my heart forever. Take care.Sharon
    PS I love the painting of the pears in photos 1 & 2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sharon, for your comment and the words about Angie, she will never be forgotten.
    BJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy oh boy! What a pleasant room indeed! I wish my room looked like this. I'm thinking it is a tad too small for my purposes! I need more room, lighter colors, more light & air, matching fixtures, or at least fixtures that work well together! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the look. I'm a bit of an excessive organizer with mine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your watercolor palette, who makes it? I dont recognize it. Love your work room too

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated and I'll be returning the visit. !! BJ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...