Tuesday, October 23, 2012

From a Friend

My longtime online,  paper obsessed friend Damarys sent me this beautiful  birthday card (made by her of course) .
We met while trading ATC's online 4 years ago, and have kept in touch. One day we might even meet! She's in Texas, I'm in Florida, 
we could almost walk to each others house. !!!    
 When it comes to talent in the paper/collage department she is the best.
Thank you so much Dee, love it and will stay where I can see it every day.. Barbra Joan. 

4 comments:

  1. Dear Barbra Joan,
    I am very flattered you like the birthday card I made you....it was my pleasure!
    Many happy returns and God bless you!
    Hugs,
    Damarys

    ReplyDelete
  2. BJ, this is gorgeous! What a great gift to receive from your good friend. When is/was your birthday? My dad's was the 20th; he would have been 75. I send you huge Happy Birthday wishes and pray peace for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DEar BJ - Happy birthday!! My brother's is the 29th - good people are born in October. Your friend's card is so wonderful. Hope you have the best birthday ever. God Bless. xo Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated and I'll be returning the visit. !! BJ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...