Saturday, June 21, 2014


  Life Is a String of Beads

 

I did a piece like this in colored pencil a few years ago, and decided to paint it in watercolor. 
As I was working on it, I started to think how  much our lives are  like this string of beads.   Large, small, bright, dull and dark , one continuous line with no beginning, no end that you can see. 
Life has big events, small ones, happy bright times and dull somber dark days. 
   It goes on in a perpetual line, but has detours, over and under, ins and outs.  We don't  really know where it begins, we don't know where it ends.   I think I'll name this  'Life is a String of Beads' . 
P.S.I've shared this on my 'Place' blog some time ago, but right now my life calls for it to be posted again here on my 'Journey'  .. 
  Barbra Joan
 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful.
    I thought you were making jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, so meticulous, and oh so true!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated and I'll be returning the visit. !! BJ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...