Monday, August 18, 2014

Hi

Hi to all my friends in Blogsville. 
I've joined the 30 paintings in 30 days. It starts Sept 1. 
Hoping to keep up with it I've decided to do 30 small , one subject paintings.. mostly Nature... yes, my favorite subject. 
The rules are easy... there are no rules !!!! 
I've done a couple standbys to get me through the days I know I'll not paint..  Not every day is a good one. 
I'm looking forward to it though, and I'll give it a good try. 
Thanks for all your emails, comments and encouragement. 
 

3 comments:

  1. I love the wintery feel of this piece and found myself thinking how happy I was that the birds came to take a break right here! Wishing you luck and energy for that 30 in 30!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear BJ - good for you. This looks like it came from my part of the world in winter. Brrr - not yet please! (LOL)- hope you will share during these 30 days. Have a lovely day and I hope this one is a good one - may they all be good - hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated and I'll be returning the visit. !! BJ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...