Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Journal Peek

My stop at Paneras and yes I did this there, sort of hid at a back table. The text and some color when I got home.. 

My latest journal is chock full of stuff. A little of everything. 
Stamping, sketching , gluing 'stuff' ' written text, I made the little seperators by punching a circle ( from watercolors gone wrong) lol then cut them in half.



 A few more pages from this art journal... Nature, personal, people, places, things... No, my life is not THAT full, but I do these things because I thoroughly enjoy it .Yes, that is the tiniest watercolor palette I have. !
You can see more of my sketching and how I got into it by going to my art blog.  Art Hearts Place.

3 comments:

  1. Love your sketchbook, BJ! Those half circles are a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do so wish I could do that kind of a journal. I do a sketch book but it would be so much nicer if I had the time to decorate them with other things. I collect so much junk that I am sure I could add things. Maybe instead of starting another sketchbook I should go back to #1 and decorate it and its cover. This is so inspiring
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh BJ - so glad you shared your beautiful sketchbook. I love the fact that you put everything in it too. Inspires me to keep mine going too. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated and I'll be returning the visit. !! BJ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...