Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Another Year Gone By

Hard to believe that another Christmas is here.  Where did the year go.?  For me it was so many major changes that I hardly had time to think about it.. It seems like a flash in my memory. 
A complete change in my life now has me living in the southeast corner of Tennessee.  It's beautiful here in the Cherokee National Forest, and about as opposite from Florida as you can get. 
Two very different worlds, and I'm still adjusting.  
I hope all of my friends in Blogsville enjoy the Christmas season and have a wonderful Happy New Year. 
  

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas my friend, only you can dig in the dirt and smell like roses! Never afraid, that is so you in 2 words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jerry, I thank you for having so much faith in me. More than I have myself. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated and I'll be returning the visit. !! BJ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...