Sunday, June 11, 2017

An Artsy Day

Spent a Saturday in Panama City, Fl.  The art center was hosting an exhibit by the Southern Watercolor Society.  Beautiful works by some very talented artists. Here are a few .  
 One of my favorites a Singer Featherweight sewing machine. An unbelievable realistic painting.   I have this exact one at home which I used when I was in my quilting mode. 
Came upon a sunflower field where they are commercialy grown.  I've seen many pictures like this, but first time I saw one in person.  

 Had to have one with the bee on it. ! ^^

 Acres and acres of sunflowers. 
This one was standing guard over the others. !! 
What a beautiful day to be alive.!  

1 comment:

  1. Dear BJ I so love the two paintings you chose...what a gorgeous one of the sewing machine. This looks like it would have been the kind of day I would enjoy spending too. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated and I'll be returning the visit. !! BJ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...