Thursday, June 27, 2019

Looking Back and Sharing




I often forget that I have so many other endeavors through the years.  That's because I focus on watercolor painting and have been learning for thirty years.  Learning and struggling.. Some artists do master it , but I haven't yet.  
So once in awhile in order to feel worthy I need to look at other creative things that I've done.   Painting has always been here but  pencil, quilting, art journals, doll making all of that has sometime or other come into my life.   And my need to put them onto this blog is purely personal
  ... but yes, I'm sharing.   
Barbra Joan

 ok so ...listen to this. .....if you want to.....










 # 75

1 comment:

  1. I admire your art so much. It's a blessing to be so creative. These days my battles are more with feeling well enough to dabble in arts. An uphill battle I loose some days. Always wishing you well.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated and I'll be returning the visit. !! BJ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...