Tuesday, November 10, 2020

 Well over a year since I've been here . I do post on my other blog mostly my art . 

This one was always more a personal diary for me to keep up with myself, and yes that's not easy sometimes.

Even though for the past ten months none of us have done much of anything because of the Covid.  We have to follow those rules for now and probably for at least six more months until they come out with the long awaited vaccine.  All of us had some changes in our lives, no one is fighting this alone.. 

I'm still painting my watercolors, although recently I've taken up oil painting again. I say again because that was the first medium I ever used. So after 30 years of watercolor I've got back into it, but this time it's water soluble oils.  Wonderful that it IS oil paint, but someone figured out to change one of the components? ingredients? and now you can clean up and thin with water.. I use the WSO thinner, and linseed oil, and clean my brushes and myself with water and a little dish soap.  Works great, no smells, no fumes. 

Hope it won't be another year before I get back, but I'll try to get here more often.. That way I know where I am and what I'm doing.  One of the first oil paints .  




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful job. BJ! I hope to get back to more painting and blogging soon.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated and I'll be returning the visit. !! BJ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...