Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Things that I Live With

They Make My Day Part of a wall in my studio with mementos, a post card from Paris from my cousin Joanne, a very old beaded thingy that was probably on some ladies dress a hundred years ago, a picture of my Dad, reminders to me, things that others sent , just "stuff" really.

And .. some of the books that showed me what to do and how to do it. A jar filled with sea glass that my dear Aunt picked every morning on her beach walk, a tin can that a bird built its nest in ,, its adorable. Another bird built its nest in my husbands old sneaker by his workshop.. How cute is that? Did I save THAT sneaker? ARE you kidding me?


1 comment:

Your comments are very much appreciated and I'll be returning the visit. !! BJ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...