Tuesday, September 15, 2009

TA DA !! Victoria


I named her Victoria because at the time I was a big fan of Victoria magazine. My friend had a consignment shop and Victoria stood by the front door.. well, I just had to take her home where she stood in my bedroom as you see her here. Victoria had no face, so I painted big eyes on her, no hair, and wore my dress. It fit her even though she was tall and I'm just five feet, well on me it went to my shoes. She moved with me to another place, and then finally she wound up in an antique shop greeting people by the door again. The job was easy for her to get, after all she'd done it before !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated and I'll be returning the visit. !! BJ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...