Friday, January 1, 2010

So THIS is the Future!

Years ago I use to think of the new century as being futuristic and so far ahead that I wondered if I'd even get to see it. Now here we are at 2010! ! It IS the future... not such a big deal, but I intend to make the most of it. I'm a Scorpio. Nuf said!
I'm grateful for what I've gained, new friends mostly from my Art Hearts Place blog, and after about fifty years of painting and drawing I've put my work 'out there' . I won't look back and regret that I didn't do that sooner, but just be content that I've had such positive response from many talented people. Of course old friends that I still have , that know my faults and still love me.!
My past losses? Well some very old, very painful, some very new, very painful. I struggle with them and have accepted that I always will for time does NOT heal all wounds as the saying goes, time just helps you cope a little better.
In the year to come I hope to stay healthy, move to a different place, do a lot of art work, make somebody happy, not all necessarily in that order. Happy New Year to All. !

2 comments:

  1. Well, friend, you make me happy! So that's one down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, friend, you make me happy! So, that's one down!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated and I'll be returning the visit. !! BJ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...