Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Friend Damarys

 I met Damarys on an online Artist Trading Card site almost 2 years ago and exchanged ATC's. She sent me an accordion journal and I just had to know how to make it. So she sends me the complete detailed instructions, templates, papers, everything I needed and more! ... I've made so many of those I've lost count. Through the years we've exchanged so many creations and and I treasure each one. Damarys sent me this card for Valentines Day made by her, (the only one I received) I framed it and it hangs in my studio . She is so creative and unique and from time to time I will post more of her pieces that she has sent to me . I'm thinking she won't mind, but I'll ask her anyway. The internet has brought many new things for me . You meet new bloggers all the time, but some just stick to your heart. She's one of those. Thanks D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated and I'll be returning the visit. !! BJ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...