Thursday, December 2, 2010

This Journey of Mine

A few posts back I showed a not so miniature house that I'd built and although the house is no longer with me I'd saved one wing chair from the interior.
Here it is along with my silver thimble that has seen a lot of quilts. While I was at it also pictures of some of the small handmade journals made through the years.
 I know, I know, I'm a crazed woman with a passion for creating art, not just painting but many mediums. Where they will end up is anybodys' guess.  As I say on the Header of this blog,  ... I'm traveling this road.   No, not so happy about the destination, but the journey is still beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. The thimble is HUGE! or the chair is very small. It is nice to keep some of what we do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. splendid,nice post.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated and I'll be returning the visit. !! BJ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...