Thursday, January 27, 2011

What Paper Beads?

Last week someone asked me about making  paper beads .. Yes , I  have that kind of mind.   Here... there and sometimes nowhere !  No end to my wanna do's..  Life,  Love, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. !!!  alright so I changed it a bit !!!
     Oh  yes,  back  to paper beads.  You can google and get tons of sites that tell you all the instructions .. too easy but addictive. I use them on my handmade journals.

I've  posted a picture of a small part of my shelf above my work space.  Collector of all things ...on the chair,  a flower I made of clay then  painted... dried hydrangea,  the heart shaped honey comb, small book of watercolors, white feather, heart shape made from tiny rosebuds that someone gave me long ago.  I post them here on 'Journey' as I'm still on the journey and feeling a bit nostalgic. My Angie  girl is not feeling well. Need I say more?
 My other blog is Here!

4 comments:

  1. How fun, like life in miniature! Hope Angie gets better! Maybe a nice steak?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Angie feels better soon. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara, you are such an inspiration to me. Your shelf above your workspace is so cute and I love the paper beads! So very colorful! I too hope Angie begins to feel better today. I hate when my babies aren't feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its very cool especially beads

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated and I'll be returning the visit. !! BJ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...