Monday, February 24, 2014

New Journal

Front Cover

some pages


The page above is an actual copy of part of my grandmothers marriage certificate.  

All the journals I've made and then realized I'd not done one of Italy, birthplace of my grandparents Oh, there's been Art, Paris, Nature, Circus, Sewing, and many more..  
.. Like  most of my journals they are about 3" x4" ..and  look vintage..(sanding, staining) .  Every part is hand made from the covers to the binding.. I'll be adding to this as days go by, it will be fat and chunky with 'stuff'.. Barbra Joan

 



2 comments:

  1. You are so creative. Wonderful journal full of special memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always had a thing for Italians; the men are just so darned handsome! I can't wait to see more pages, BJ!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated and I'll be returning the visit. !! BJ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...