Wednesday, January 21, 2015

OK OK

Alright so it was 2 years ago..maybe more,  up in Tallahassee.  A great couple days visiting with my niece. This was in  a big old house  turned into a gift store. I was totally pooped out.. and just flopped in that chair...
I just happened to run across it today.. It brought back the memory . Nothing special but since this is my diary blog.... I'm postin' it...

  Oh, 3 days ago dropped my beloved camera..Olympus right on the tile floor. I had to say adios and that was  not easy as I've taken every single picture of my art for my blogs, my website, etc. with that camera. It was like losing an old familiar friend. 

 So I ordered a new camera.  This time a Nikon and it came in today... 
I'll try it out once it's charged and post something here.. 
Let's hope I like it as much as my old one .. 8-9 years of photos with that one. I'll miss it, but onward and upward.. 
Why the photo?  Because I don't like posts that don't have one...
LOL !!! 
 

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Camera!
    I'm still intimidated by my Nikon., love it though. Its a big step up for me to learn how to change a lens and which one to use. I still miss my very early Kodak EasyShare. No digital low end camera since then (5) compare to the ease of that one including the new Kodak camera I have.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated and I'll be returning the visit. !! BJ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...