Friday, January 23, 2015

Why I Love Etsy




  For those of you who don't know, Etsy is an online site that sells handmade items from  artisans all over the world..
I  now sell my smaller art works through Etsy and also purchase anytime I want something different, and unique .
What makes it different than Ebay or other online sites.? 
Artists with a creative flair that you don't get anywhere else (that I know of).. I recently purchased some crinkled ribbon. 
But not only the ribbon comes packaged beautifully then a little gift is added , in this case a separate pack of ribbon, sage green , how did she know  one of my favorite colors. ?. Creative tags, a little private note on the back of it... This particular order comes from Bluebird Lane.Thanks Donna...
I love old looking ribbon... and I use them in my hand made journals plus my other creative vices !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated and I'll be returning the visit. !! BJ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...