Friday, September 16, 2016

Took the Plunge

You all know I'm living in Havana, Fl. now. It's a few minutes north of the capital, Tallahassee. 
   Tonight I finally took a deep breath and attended an art show. I didn't have anything in it . It was all I could do to get myself there. 
But I did and have now met other artists in the area, something we all need to do .. Connect with like minded people. 
This Sunday I'll be going to the Tallahassee Watercolor Society meeting. I'm looking forward to that, and to meeting new people. 
There is a wonderful community center here that has classes in everything from French and Tai Chi,  to drawing and sculpture.  I'm looking forward to that too. 

            Spanish moss at Lake Ella.  
 These photos are taken at Lake Ella, a serene and beautiful place to go and sketch. 
  I think ya'll know what Spanish moss looks like.
Some visitors to Florida take it and bring it to their yards back home, but you don't want to do that. It has tiny critters in it.


3 comments:

  1. Barbra Joan in the thick of things! Alive and vibrant: Watch Out Havana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the thoughts jerry, !
    I don't think Havana is in danger anymore. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear BJ I am sure you taking the plunge means all those other artists are in for a treat getting to know you. Hope all is well. Will email you soon sweet friend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated and I'll be returning the visit. !! BJ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...