Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Mini Art Book

Having a lot of trouble trying to post the past week. But after many tries I'll see if this gets posted. 
I work on lots of other things besides watercolor and pencil.
One of those is my art journal making .  And this one is mini, mini. Less than 2 inches, such fun to make. It's made just like a normal size ( 4x6"?) or larger, except you need tiny fingers. LOL !   No, not really but it's challenging . 
This was a themed paper called 'Once Upon a Springtime'.
I added some quotes that I know, some blank pages, and other pages. 

 This is a double page spread.

 Another page .  And on the last one.

 I then hand bind it with a Japanese stab binding with waxed linen thread , and beads .  Right now I'm making a few for an art exchange I belong to, but I'll be putting some on my Etsy shop.   

2 comments:

  1. Oh BJ - these are adorable friend. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I will be "looking up" for you - Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie, thanks for the visit and the comment.

      Delete

Your comments are very much appreciated and I'll be returning the visit. !! BJ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...