Monday, November 27, 2017

Somehow I got there.

Somehow I've gotten through  a lot of birthdays.. Yes, did it!!! Despite the ups and downs, the round and rounds, bumps and curves I don't know how.. But I've managed. 
Since I can't get onto my blog page to change my picture I'm posting it here.  It was taken a few weeks ago right after my last  birthday.  Would I like to stop the clock?  Sure, but it doesn't work that way.  At the top of this page is my Header where I wrote about this blog when I started it about 10 years ago.  I said I'd like to travel this road gracefully,  and even though I try, it's fighting me all the way.

And my Jenny is here too.   

3 comments:

  1. Dear BJ - you are sure looking good sweet friend. Love that Jenny too. Have a great week. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie I appreciate your comment.
    Yes, Jen and I are fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are looking good! Stay well and grow old!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated and I'll be returning the visit. !! BJ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...