Thursday, February 15, 2018

Florida Tragedy

Florida had a tragedy yesterday, but  it will be felt for months and years to come.  The school shooting was horrific . It happened in an area that I'm familiar with as I lived very near there for years.  
There is no way to change it or to go back and undo what's been done. 
My heart goes out to the children who  will not have the chance to live out their lives, and I cannot get past
what the parents are feeling right now.  Although a different situation, I have lost a son and felt that feeling. It's an unimaginable, painful, heart hurting feeling that they will carry for a long time.   I am so sorry for them.. 

3 comments:

  1. It is so sad. Too many lives lost to what?? This violence. I don't understand. The reality young people have to live in was not my reality, but I share it now as I have fear everyday for my son as he goes off to Jr. High. The world seems much scarier than it once was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The loss never goes away.
    My heart hurts for everyone.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated and I'll be returning the visit. !! BJ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...